View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 01:08 PM   #1
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
The Tumbledrier of Doom - a Hugo & Lefty Adventure

OK - before I start, I know Hugo and Lefty stories are traditionally short and sweet, and usually placed in other threads rather than given their own. But this one ran away with me (which might also answer the question "why is it taking her so beeping long to write a Hugo & Lefty story?!").

The story is written and complete, but just because I can, I'm going to post it in installments

Many thanks to LazyScot for the title and the opening

I should warn you that this is an adventure/horror story. Readers of a nervous disposition may want a ZCP before hand.

It's dark. Very dark. And humid.

Lefty: Hugo, why is it so hot and everything rolling around?

Hugo: (waking up and trying to shake off the effects of one of Marc's experimental ZCDs) We were at one of Marc's parties, remember?
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote