Thread: Seriousness Cold Fusion - To Be Or Not To Be
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 08:56 AM   #2
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I always suspected that Fleischmann and Pons managed to misinterpret the results they obtained as what they called "cold fusion"... I believe that what they witnessed was some other previously unknown effect entirely, not a CF reaction.

However, I also suspect the reaction they witnessed may indeed be useful... the details must be cracked first. But almost limitless clean power? Not quite.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote