View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #221
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
I'm not staying with my reading plan very well because of re-reading old favorites. Every few years it seems I must revisit Jeeves and Bertie, Mapp and Lucia. Sometimes I feel like a regular of the midnight showings of the The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Familiarity with the stories and dialogue does not lessen the pleasure.

I don't actually want to re-read, at least in theory, because of the length of my TBR list. But several of the books I've read so far this year, beyond Wodehouse and Benson, have been books I remembered loving many years ago. Oh well, I suppose we read most often for the pleasure it brings us.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote