View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #84
Fvek
Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Touch
kterm is basically a container for vte (a terminal widget). I couldn't get vte to cross compile for some reason, so I couldn't properly test on the kindle the mouse support I added (works ok on desktop, but who knows). Waiting for baf to get back and do that, but if you (twobob) can get it cc'd, please make sure I didn't screw anything up with that before going forward using the latest commit. The menu should open by clicking the upper right corner, and the button for it should be hidden under the terminal.
Fvek is offline   Reply With Quote