View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:14 PM   #9
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
If I read the posts above correctly, I think I found the answer to my question. The reason I couldn't find how to set the default database to point to something other than X:\Program Files\Calibre Portable\Calibre Library is because the program was designed to find the database in a specific path, which cannot be changed. It will always look for the database in the folder Calibre Library below the Calibre Portable folder.

Please let me know if I am correct, and thanks again for your help!
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote