View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 02:10 AM   #1079
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool 2nd Annual Dresden Files re-read

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
A year ago, in preparation for reading Ghost Story which had been released on July 26th, I decided to re-read the series first. So beginning on September 17th I started re-reading Storm Front and I finishing reading Changes on October 20th. Then I read Ghost Story and finished it on October 25th. So this year I'm going to start my 2nd annual Dresden Files re-read early, so that when the November release of Cold Days happens I'll be ready. I didn't remember just how long after the release of Ghost Story it took me to even start on my re-read. Oh well, this time I'm starting early enough to begin reading Cold Days right away after the release!
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
I'm delving back into the Files, too--I started the Proven Guilty audiobook on my train commute the other night, despite my 4-6 other books/audiobooks in progress

All the recaps and character bios early on are a tad annoying, but Harry's world still draws me right in.
I just completed Storm Front and will begin Fool Moon tomorrow. Off to bed I go!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote