View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 12:33 AM   #15
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
You're kidding right? The Surface tablet is a regression as well. People are excited about it because they think they will get a full fledged OS instead they will get a hobbled tablet with limited features.

Yeah I figured Samsung would have to tweak their apps to work in that configuration.

What's sad is the two real leader in the Android space are Asus and Samsung. Samsung is having to tweak the OS to give more flexibility and be more of a consumption based device. And here we have Google trying spending all their energy coping Amazon. Meanwhile the tablet space is left hobbling.
I know! And believe me I really really want this device..but then if the screen resolution doesn't stop me.. the fact its made by Samsung does. They give you that stupid touch wiz.. tweaked out apps, then support it for 1 or two updates and cut you lose. They want you to upgrade to new devices by stopping support on older ones. Devices that are far from old..

I'm still not holding my breath.. I really need to see what text, book, pdf's look like..Im ok with pictures at a lower resolution but sharp text is a must for me.

Either way, if I buy it it will be with the knowledge Samsung will probably upgraded it to Jelly bean and stop supporting it.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote