View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 02:25 AM   #283
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
I have finally gotten around to playing with this plugin. I've been able to generate a cover that has all the metadata I want on it. However, I noticed that if I include a space for data from a custom column in the custom text section, it will show up on the cover even if the book does not have that data. Is there a way to have that information not show up on the cover if there is no metadata in the column?

For example, in the attached picture there are two fields that do not have data (Warning and Genre). Is there some code I can put at the beginning of those lines so that they will not show up with empty fields? I want it to be like the series check mark. If it is there, it will show up on the cover, if it is not there, the entire line will not show up.

I'm probably missing some easy step.

- Jade Aislin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	empty data.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	88762  
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote