View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #47
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
He wasn't trying to be honest and fair. Take the comment about enforcing a 40 hour week as an example. Who is he kidding? Apple's code of conduct requests that suppliers don't go over 60 hours per week, and that was what they weren't able to even get close to.
Whatever. I wasn't arguing with you.

The point is that there are more companies than Apple that engage in these practices. By trying to ignore that point and focus on apple, you are putting your head in the sand.

You like you head in the sand? Fine. Keep it there, it doesn't bother me. But if you think the sub $200 Kindle Fire is made with ethical working conditions...I have a bridge in NYC that I want to sell you. You don't even need to visit. I'll take paypal.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote