View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 10:33 PM   #206
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Now I have a headache and my eyes ache from reading all this...UGH!

I'm not one of the people that complained to the mods, and I don't really see what the big deal about the affiliate links is. Be up front, and I'm happy. I guess this affiliate mess explains why one of the affiliate posters were rude to me when I posted freebie books for the "ibook" that I did a search on here on MR, and found no other listing for.

This was upsetting, like I'm really supposed to know it's under the "xyz" posting (of course it was one of their affiliate postings). Just my 2 cents...:<
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote