View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 05:40 PM   #2
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Well, given that a touchscreen device is probable, and given that Sony already has note taking capability, including built-in stylus, I shouldn't be surprised that Amazon would incorporate that functionality as well.

They are coming a tad late to the touchscreen, and this could certainly bump appeal over the Nook. While I mostly use my Sony keyboard to take notes rather than the stylus, I really like the note taking feature. Sony remembers my recently typed words, so it pulls 'em up making it really easy to jot in short notes quickly. Use it for proofreading epubs all the time. Of course, unless Amazon ever supports epub, I probably would have a lot less use for the function on a Kindle.

I'm curious to what Amazon will do with a touchscreen device though, and may well get one when they come out, if only for fun. I can't say I'd need one, but I could see myself with a third reader, easy, and I haven't tried a Kindle yet.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote