View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 11:28 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
When you say "most" have a back facility, what do you mean? If my most sold then yes, the Amazon Kindles have a back button. If you mean the most models then I would disagree. Where does your data come from?

Dale
Of the reading devices that I've owned, the only one that lacks a "Back" function has, I think, been the PocketBook 360, and that was apparently a firmware bug. Every other (various Kindles, various different Sony devices, various CyBook devices) has had it, either as a button or via a menu.

EDIT: Just remembered that my BeBook Neo also has a "Back" button.

What devices lack such a capability?

Last edited by HarryT; 04-04-2011 at 11:36 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote