View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonco View Post
After 12 hours, the iliad switches itself off. When I switch it on, it says the battery is completely empty and needs to be recharged.

Is this normal?
Yup. That's all I get out of my iLiad.

Quote:
I thought the screen does not draw any power once a page is displayed. So why does the iliad draw power when it is not being used at all?
You are mistaken. It does not use power to maintain the screen image. It's still using power to see if you pressed a key.

Quote:
I read somewhere that it is possible to get 15 days use by just page turns only, and I can't get more than 12 hours without even touching the thing?
The "15 days" I think was what they were shooting for, but have long since changed that on their web site to be more realistic.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote