View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 03:00 PM   #173
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
I don't expect them to offer a dedicated reader, but they may mention ebooks as an application the tablet is good for.
100% they'll mention it as one of many things it can do. And probably focus a lot on newspapers and magazines as that's what it will do better than smaller devices and e-ink (at least mags since they need color).

I think they'll mention that a good bit. Show it off as a great web browser--with the ability to do HD streaming video etc.--making Netbooks not very useful (assuming you already have a full fledged laptop/PC at home for keyboard required tasks). And show off a bunch of Apps for various things to show all the different stuff it can do, and the endless possibilities with the app store.

Not that I necessarily think it will be great at doing all that stuff, but that's the spin I anticipate.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote