Thread: Sigil v0.1.5
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 09:32 AM   #12
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
just one tiny suggestion : would it be possible to have a message saying that we've reached the end of the document, and asking if we should continue searching from the beginning ? just now i did a search for some tags which i could only replace *sometimes*, i did search one by one instead of doing "replace all", and i noticed that if you're not paying attention you can easily just keep going around and around forever like that...
I agree. When using the "All" search direction, Sigil should stop when it reaches the starting point of the search, like what Word does. So if you start in the middle, it should go all the way down, then start back from the top and search until it hits your original starting point.

It's in my design doc, but I didn't have the time to do this. I won't be able to work on Sigil for the next 10 days or so, so I felt shipping F&R without this little feature was better than delaying the release even further.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote