View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 02:39 AM   #1
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I took the opportunity to whip it out today!

I've bemoaned the fact that no one seems to notice or ask questions about my sony on this board before. well, today, I was talking with someone who was mentioning his love of books, so......

I grabbed my purse and whipped my sony right out! I showed off all my best features, impressed him with the size
of my storage, and basically knocked his socks off.

I think he's planning to buy one. He had only seen a kindle before, but I think I have him sold on the sony (library books, baby)

I can't wait for the next time I get to strut my stuff!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote