View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #1
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
Looking for advice

I am looking at what ebook reader I want to get.
I am looked at the kindle, bebook, cybook, and others.
I am leaning at cybook it looks as to be usable for what I want an ebook reader for. I want to be able to read my tech docs (work doc, pdf and sometimes html for the internet tech sites) so that I can read it with out caring around a laptop all of the time also the lcd sreens hut my eyes.
I have used mobipocket creator to convert docs and pdfs to prc and am looking for advice before I comment myself to a reader.
Please advise.

Chuck
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote