View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 09:55 PM   #1
Naloomi
Building Better Worlds
Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.

Device: PRS-600, 3G Kindle Keyboard, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, Paperwhite 2
NST, Calibre, & Shelves, OH MY!

Okay everyone. I know this has been gone over and over, and I have read through many of the forum postings, but I can't find one good fix for what I want.

My daughter has a Nook Simple Touch. Personally, I use Kindle, but she picked up the NST for $25 and likes the 'no keyboard' thing on her NST (she is 9). I am not letting her on my computer to sync books, and I am not letting her sync books daily (she goes through books like candy!!) so I want to let her have hundreds of books on her NST, but I also do not want to have to sort them directly on the NST.

I am willing to ROOT it, if need be. My Calibre library is quite well sorted, has proper tags, series order, etc. I would like to be able to side load the books over to the NST through calibre, whilst also putting them into shelves based on the series (Harry Potter, 39 Clues, Ender's Saga, etc).

What do I need to do to make this happen? For my Kindle I had to use a plugin in calibre to put books into collections, but I have been unable to find anything like that specific to the NST.

Please help!!

Naloomi
Naloomi is offline   Reply With Quote