View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 08:34 PM   #627
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
Win7 64bit, with the latest k2pdfopt. I'm gonna send the source file, thanks for checking it.
I got the source document. Thank you. Did you try "fitwidth" mode? Load the file with the GUI, then select "Kindle Paperwhite" for your device and "fitwidth" for the Conversion Mode (upper right corner of GUI window). Then try previewing a couple of pages. If you want to rotate the document 90 degrees, uncheck the "Rotate output to landscape" box. This will do a native conversion and it should work okay on your KPW and retain the text layer for highlighting and searching. You might see my help page on native output.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote