View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 09:29 AM   #48
mycurlylocks
Addict
mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Looks like I'm the only one different. I love the color and I won't miss the page buttons or the sd card. I won't carry more than 2,000 books on my reader at any time.

If you read the press release it specifically mentions side loaded epub and pdf, so yes, they realize you will be buying books elsewhere.

Sony leaves me no choice, this will be my new reader. Since I have Barnes and Noble membership, I saved 10%. I did not order a cover. I don't hold my devices with a cover on them.

I can't deal with the frustration from my Kobo Glo, so this will be a welcomed change.

Last edited by mycurlylocks; 10-30-2013 at 09:32 AM.
mycurlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote