View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 01:32 AM   #59
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Okay. well you are clearly way more awesome than me. That said...
I see no reason why A) a specially compiled X targeting the FAT partition couldn't replace the X offered up in squeeze and B) why THIS kind of wangle couldn't be used to either convince the native awesome to switch to this mode of operation - or even just bundle another one...

Frankly, excellent work, with a bit of love this could be outstanding.

Hats off to you.

EDIT: I'm having a quick go at build the custom located xorg-server now... fingers crossed.

Last edited by twobob; 10-30-2013 at 02:55 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote