View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #410
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
99 cents
Defiant Destiny - Phoebe Conn
Formerly called Beloved Legacy and published by Zebra 1996
2nd in the "The Hearts of Liberty series", first one was free a while back.
http://www.amazon.com/Defiant-Destin.../dp/B00F8HW39Q

Quote:
When King George II orders the Acadians, descendants of 17th-century French colonists, expelled from their Nova Scotian land, Arielle Douville, an Acadian healer, reluctantly agrees to translate for the captain of the Virginia Militia, Byron Barclay.

Arielle has always despised everything English until Byron's unexpected promise to keep the families together in the American Colonies challenges her heart.

But when the pair are aboard the ship bound for the Colonies, the Acadians seize Byron and take control.

Now Arielle must choose: side with her people or fight for the inevitable new way of Acadian life and earn the right to discover if the growing passions between her and Byron is love.

Previously Titled: Beloved Legacy
I love these HIR re-releases. I mean the blurb, King George II, Nova Scotia, Virginia Milita. They just don't write them like that anymore. I love these not common places in some of the older HR's.