View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #87
jalandar
Connoisseur
jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Asus TF300T
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
Let's not go down the morals road, that just stirs up a lot of trouble. Just because one person sees it as a moral issue doesn't mean another will. I think affiliates are fine, as long as they only get credit for what they brought me to. Why should they get a percentage if I decide to buy my hubby a tablet? That has nothing to do with them unless they pointed out a good deal to me. Mostly I go directly to Amazon for everything but free ebooks.
Why should you decide how someone who brought you to a retailer gets paid by that retailer? You have nothing to do with that relationship or their arrangement.

What they should get is between the two parties.
jalandar is offline   Reply With Quote