View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:44 AM   #7
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrow View Post
Woot, kindlegen works, however, when I try it do it within kindlegen with commands theres a error saying it can't open epub file, but when i dragged it in it works.
As DaleDe has already pointed out, this is most likely caused by the file name. (For example, spaces or accented characters in the file name and/or the path.) You can avoid this issue by creating a shortcut to kindlegen.exe on the desktop and drag & drop the .epub file on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrow View Post
But the resulting file is in my "DOC" category rather than in "BOOKS".
This is a known issue. See this thread for more details.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote