View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:01 PM   #14
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobo-Robin View Post
Hi all,

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

My name is Robin and I am the UX Lead for the Kobo Arc.

I am joining this forum to talk to our users and answer questions about the Arc.

Hopefully I can help out if anyone is having any issues.

I must warn you now, I can in no way get anyone faster Customer Service support or refunds or free devices and/or books.

Let's do this.

What an excellent initiative!!!

Welcome to Mobile Read, and may you enjoy the rest of what this Forum has to offer in your out of hours capacity.

BTW .... yes, I know this is not the place .... but .... Kobo Glo still has not arrived in Australia although it was supposed to have several months ago.

Please don't respond, I know it's not your area, but would appreciate your passing that info on to whomever.

Thanks and enjoy!!
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote