View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #9
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Battery life is probably the biggest drawback to tablets. My wife has a Kobo and I use my Samsung Galaxy Note for reading.

The Note is awesome because it is always with me, but if I travel and can't plugin I have to be cautious. If I read too many movies, surf the web, listen to music and read on my Note, then there may not be enough power to make calls when I need it.

Not really an issue for me often at home, but an issue when travelling.

This new technology would help.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote