View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 11:28 PM   #14
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Now, We are talking, Yeah it may be small, and the backlighting isn't as easy on the eyes but in just over a weekend look at the options now available for having a choice of formats. I have been using stanza on my mac for about a month it only makes sense that it now works on an Iphone. ( I believe giddy as a school girls comes to mind) Also will there be a new version of Stanza for the Desktop? 1.0 does not have an epub option for export, So what format do I use for my existing library?

JJ

Last edited by jerryleejr; 07-22-2008 at 02:31 PM.
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote