View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 04:14 AM   #136
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by chokra View Post
This might be something as a side note, but has anyone experienced problems with the resolution on the PE? I have been using it few hours a day and its giving me a headache and strain on my eyes is horrible. I have asked my sis who I bought one for also, she has not had any issues...just wondering if anyone else here has had any issues. thanks.
I have no such problem, but I use the e-ink side for reading anything of length and so far gaming, websurfing, or using checklists on the LCD is fine. Can you compare yours with your sister's? There's always a chance yours is faulty . . . or you may need new glasses.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote