View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 09:42 AM   #202
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
I'm too waiting for people to get some M90 and talk about them to decide, I want a 9.7" for PDF's, Manga and such

I'm deciding between Pocketbook Pro 902/903 and Onyx Boox M91S/M90, and I'm becoming more inclined to the Onyx one, it's a damn beautiful reader too but some people talked about the Pocketbook Pro disaster, what are you referring to? If someone can link to me some information I would appreciate.

This one it's just coming out now too, so it is expected some issues, that's gonna be solved as more people have it and report the problems

And while I think Kindle 3 it's still one of the best eReaders, I think Kindle DX isn't even near the top of 9.7", at least for me. It doesn't make sense having a hardware keyboard for something of that size and the functionality isn't that great, should be equal to Kindle 3 at least. Maybe using Duokan with it, but I still think it's ugly as hell xD
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote