View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 01:09 PM   #213
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: in use kindle oasis 2nd and 3rd gen, kobo forma, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
The only thing you're over looking is the simple truth that this is broke. The fix will be in the next release. If you want you can go back to 0.7.45 or just wait for Friday.
Nothing like working a long shift to make you blind to the obvious. Thanks for the info, hadn't seen a new report in the calibre bug tracker, just the closed bug from 2/4 that said fixed.

NEW TOPIC below:

I've searched MobileRead forums, read through this thread, several others, and the calibre manual, but I'm probably just missing the pertinent post. I've got a metadata plugboard recipe that gives me no error messages but doesn't seem to do what I want. I thought that I had read that you could preview plugboard recipe results by using the recipe in a custom column (once working again). Is there another method for previewing the results of a plugboard recipe prior to sending files to a device?

Thanks again.

Last edited by ElizabethN; 02-21-2011 at 09:14 PM. Reason: separation of 2 topics as space between topics was not enougth
ElizabethN is offline   Reply With Quote