View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 08:36 AM   #2
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Thanks for sharing. Looks like it will fit in any case that held a 900 or Kindle 2 loosely. I've got a eBay cheapo nylon zip case that will hold it if the case I ordered doesn't actually come at the same time.

I've pre-ordered the NOOK Color and two cases and got the confirmation email. The Industriell easel shows it will ship with the Color on Nov 20. The Dalton envelope-style case has a ship date of Dec 10.

The cases don't show the ship date until after you order.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote