View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 02:27 PM   #13
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
A very long time ago, I was selling a program which had a very plain UI, for important and carefully-considered reasons. Several users requested more bells and whistles. So in the next release, there was a menu item for "Bells & Whistles" ... a .wav file was involved. I'll let you guess the details. I met up with one of the requesters afterwards, and he got a real laugh out of it ... and he also got my point.
Ever hear Blue Danube played on a Line Printer?
Wonderful use of a case of Fan Fold
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote