View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
More Elizabeth Peters Peabody series $1.99 at Sony Bookstore

Just saw these two for sale at $1.99, for those who are collecting the series:
http://ebookstore.sony.com/search?&page=1&perpage=10&sortDirection=0&filters= 4294919194+13&in_merch=Homepage_$1.99 Elizabeth Peters_1

The Snake, the Crocodile and the Dog
The Last Camel Died at Noon

I already got these in ereader format at Fictionwise a couple months back, and "freed" and converted them to epub so I could read them on my new Sony 300. These prices are even better than what I paid, but one never knows... gotta grab them when I can!
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote