View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 11:01 AM   #2
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
The reason I am asking is that I have been looking at IronPython and IronPython Studio on Windows. These provide nice integration into the Visual Studio environment. However the latest release of IronPython (2.0) that recently came out is only compatible with Python 2.5.2 - hence the question.
Calibre depends on quite a few Python/C extensions which it links with directly using the Python/C interface. I'd be quite impressed but very, very surprised if these worked in IronPython.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote