View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 11:33 AM   #2
nypaulie
Gātheist
nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, FireHD6 Gen4
You posted your question 8 months ago so it's surprising you haven't gotten even 1 response. I looked through all the files in the PW's directories but could not find anything that I thought might contain a line saying something like: "timeout = 10" (I timed it and that's how many minutes it takes.) My search was as "root" so I was even able to get at the files beneath /mnt/us.
nypaulie is offline   Reply With Quote