View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 02:42 PM   #38
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Well, I fail to see how replacing the fonts could screw up USB. I'm sorry, I just can't see that happening. Must be something related to the flashing process, like a bug in the flasher.

And it's not because you bought the Reader in the UK since the firmware is the same AFAIK. Several UK users have used this guide successfully.

One last thing... did you load back in Sony's official firmware between flashings (the procedure is in Appendix D)? You can not flash directly from PRSC firmware to PRSC firmware (I mean you could, but you really shouldn't).
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote