View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 06:35 AM   #727
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
Two options with the Kobo: swipe your thumb to the left to advance a page, and to the right to go back a page; you can also configure the middle third of the screen to go back a page, so you can tap without the reach.
So I'm not the only one who does this. I find myself trying to swipe like that on my Kindle and getting irritated when it doesn't work.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote