View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 02:34 AM   #97
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
How is this significantly different from using an Android Phone as an e reader? I've added 8 gig of memory to my Droid Bionic, and I've got to say, with an appropriate software download, it supports virtually every file format. And it does make for a very good, highly portable reader.
I don't mind reading from a LCD screen at all, except in well-lit environments (such as outside). And that's where this mini comes in handy.

I also have that battery problem. I will remove my SD card and see how it holds up then....
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote