View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 08:42 PM   #243
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I use my Sansa Clip Zip for WMA Audiobooks. They do not expire on the device so I can listen at my leisure and delete when I finally finish them.
I put the WMAs on the touch or nano, but still dislike them. To me, anything that forces me to use a computer is a major pain in the behind. And the fact that I can't return my wma audiobooks after listening to them, like I can with mp3 audiobooks, is a huge inconvenience.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote