View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #82
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
I finally have some time to play around to tinker with my 16GB KFHD. I have so many touch screen devices that I want to start configuring some for more specific purposes. The KFHD screen and sound are terrific so I'm going to eventually customize it to be a 7" media player.

It is completely stock and unrooted.

I've installed the following so far:

ADW Launcher EX - an alternative launcher.
MX Video - video playback (various formats)
Songza - streaming audio
Komik - cbz/cbr comic reader
Cool Reader - epub reader (looking for something better)
TuneSync - wirelessly sync iTunes playlists
WiFi File Explorer Pro - wireless file management
UberMusic w/Zune skin - Music player

Screenshots attached are of the ADW Launcher and UberMusic.

I've been a big fan of Microsoft's Zune media players and UberMusic does a fantastic job of replicating the Zune HD UI. UberMusic downloads artist pictures and displays them in the "now playing" screen.

I'm quite pleased with the progress so far and very happy that I upgraded my KFv1 to the HD.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-10-22-15-49-22.jpg
Views:	660
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	94704   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-10-22-15-46-44.png
Views:	631
Size:	778.6 KB
ID:	94705  
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote