View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #7
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
The book doesn't appear to be exclusive.
Kobo carries the ebook just fine:
http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/My-Mo...-HaLwrfPbQ&r=1

The pbook is list priced at US$26, the ebook is List Priced at US$14, and on sale for $9.99 at Amazon. I see it for $10.09 on Kobo.
That is interesting. I had checked B&N, BoB, Sony and Google before my previous post and they didn't offer the ebook. I ignore Kobo since they don't accept Amex.

Anyway the latest updates state the the books will be removed from stores and returned to HMH. The local stores evidently have some latitude in purchasing inventory. And from the trade catalog there is no indication it's an Amazon book. It's only when you look inside the cover do you see evidence of its origin.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote