Thread: Tables problems
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #1
Ti-Ron
Connoisseur
Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, iPad
Tables problems

Hi everyone!
First of all, thanks for all the help, widsom and other great advices. In the last 6 months I learn alot of stuff hangin' here!

I have a very frustrating problem with an ePub I'm creating right now. The ePub is full of tables and I can't find a way to display them properly.

Here's an exemple:

As you can see there's two layer of text. One layer is the normal paragraph (that is supposed to before and after the table!) and the other is the infos that is supposed to be in a table (shown in a little sqared box).

Here's my CSS:
Code:
table, th, td
{
	font-size:1em;
	border:1px solid #98bf21;
	padding:2px 5px 2px 5px;
	line-height: 120%;
}
table
{
	table-layout:fixed;
	width:90%;
	height:90%;
	margin-left:5%;
	margin-right:5%;
}
th{
	font-size:1em;
	text-align:center;
	padding-top:5px;
	padding-bottom:4px;
	background-color:#A7C942;
	color:#ffffff;
}
td{
	text-align:left;
	height:50px;
	vertical-align:middle;
	padding:15px;
1) Why the infos is not in the table (and cells)?
2) How can I have the cell expand depends the size of the font choosed by the reader?

Again, thanks a lot!
Ti-Ron is offline   Reply With Quote