View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 12:53 PM   #378
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I reorganized the pastebin. Links from gitbrew.org have been copied into the pastebin so it is not necessary to browse the gitbrew server. Links have been sorted by firmware versions.

I also added a comment (for the K4 diags images) that diags_kernel 5.0.0 is used with versions 5.0.0 through 5.0.3. The kernel did not change until version 5.0.4.

We are still waiting for SOMEBODY to post a URL for any images that are missing from our collection of URLs.

If there are any links that have incorrect versions labelled, please let me know. If a mirror is provided, try the other download to see if that is correct. Thanks.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote