View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #321
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia Conford View Post
Hello I'm new and can I ask how you do that? Even saving a few steps can make like a little easier. Sometimes I'm a little frustrated.
Go to beginning of this thread and you will find links to two apps. One is WiFi Switch and one is the Lock screen app. Install them then just add the apps to your favorites so it will be on your home screen. When you want to turn WiFi on/off just tap the icon same with the Lock app. Tapping the icon puts the Fire to sleep.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote