View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 02:50 PM   #67
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
Hi.

Today I ran into the disappearing Reading Life information, I had read 14 books and now it says 4, removed the % of my "Library Read" back to 0%, and wiped out bookmarks in many of the other sideloaded books. By my calculations, really going back through each of the 800 books (I thought there were only 750) and remembering which ones I read, there should be 14 - and those 14 are marked as finished.

Yeah, it's not a big deal compared to the more serious one of the micro SD cards no longer being read that some are having, but I'm wondering now if this is just the beginning of problems like that.

My husband has refused to do the latest update until these issues are fixed - he writes software for a living and knows how buggy it can be. He's trying to reassure me that these things will probably be fixed in a new update.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote