View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 11:32 AM   #6
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
yeah but even then the apps the kindle app just from a full on experience isn't better than the nook app

the nook app for android and iOS (apple) offers more options, more font styles, I think more background styles, and has page turning animations and the page scroll tab, shows yoru front book cover and others I'm sure I'm missing.

the kindle app is rather plain jane kind of lame actually. the nook app is a better overall experience it has much more polished well executed layout.
I agree. Having the Kindle app on my rooted NOOKcolor has been underwhelming, in fact I'm downright disappointed. It's like the attitude is, "You want eReader features? Buy a Kindle or just use your Kindle". The NOOK app on my Windows Mobile phone is crammed with features. It's awesome!
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote