View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 02:37 AM   #5
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Hi

Allowing two display sizes?

This PDF plugin is a great tool. I frequently use it to check quickly my EPUB display (after conversion). Also one can find sometimes complex EPUBs which may trigger display problems with Koreader. Then Prince PDF is always at hand to provide me quickly with a perfectly readable ebook.

It has an advantage over its Calibre plugin counterpart: we can launch it directly from Sigil without having to register the source EPUB in any database.

However, at that time, we can only launch the conversion process with only one fixed display size. The Calibre plugin allows us to choose between two display sizes.

Would it be possible to obtain the same functionality?

To comment further on it without knowing if it's feasable (forgive me), I can think of an opening screen offering to the user a choice between two display sizes (one being default) or of two distinct versions of the same plugin bearing different names and allowing each the launch of a different size.

Last edited by roger64; 09-10-2016 at 02:51 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote