View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 07:38 PM   #85
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I also usually get a Fire tablet on Black Friday. If they have a sale I'll probably get one again on Black friday.

I don't use them much. I have other, better tablets. But I'll keep it plugged in and charged and ready to go so if I want a tablet really quick it's always there. That's hard on the battery but since I'm replacing it every year I don't care. I usually give my old one to some neighbor in my retirement home.

The new one is a bit faster, at least it's supposed to be. And it charges faster but if you leave it plugged in all the time like I do that means it'll ruin the battery faster so that's a drawback for me, although a pretty minor one.

I may decide to get the Plus model next Black Friday to get the wireless charging, but I might not. I'm not sure it's worth the extra $20 to me, the way I use it.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote