View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 12:46 PM   #84
haertig
Guru
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
I agree. Wait for a sale. IMHO, the type of person who is satisfied with a Fire's performance is not the type of person to jump on the newest version all that quickly. I include myself in this group. Face it, a Fire tablet is quite underpowered as tablets go. So even if they advertise "150% of the previous tablets performance!", that's still a very slow tablet.

The Fire tablet meets my needs. So much so, that I bought a second one recently for my mom. It meets her needs. Note that we are not trying to transcode video on the things. We use them modestly, being the perfect target audience for a $49 device (on sale).

A Fire tablet offers a ton of "bang for the buck", but if you leave off the "for the buck" caveat, then it doesn't offer much "bang" at all.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote