View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 12:19 PM   #83
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiieey View Post
Is there a significant difference between the new HD 8 and the last year one? Would it warrant a purchase of the new one?

I know everyone's standards are different but I'm wondering if there's any big differences. I mainly use mine for comics or reading.
I’d say there isn’t a significant difference, certainly not if you’re satisfied with your current version.

In any case, wait! I’ve got the 2018 HD8 myself and it’s good enough for my purposes, although it’s pretty pokey. A little more speed would be nice. My point is, that I got it for Black Friday in 2018, by trading in the version before. At Black Friday sale price + trade-in credit + discount because of trade-in, I spent a total of $27.50 to upgrade, and that was well worth it. I’m hoping there will be a nearly as good a deal this fall. In any case, if your current device is good enough, there’s no reason not to wait and see.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote